The journey of a lifetime...
is waiting for you.
You know it’s time for a break so take advantage of this time to bring back amazement and passion into your life and that of your couple.
Emma and Burton Wagner will take you on an extraordinary journey within yourselves while visiting these beautiful islands surrounding Bocas del Toro in Panama.
Rediscover yourself, your couple and receive a wonderful surprise.
Restore your relationship with yourself, your couple and nature during this romantic and transformative holiday. In an exclusive, small group, five day retreat for couples you’ll learn new skills for coming together as a couple in creating your goals, your desires and your life. In a private, comfortable, and beautiful setting we are going to explore the physical, emotional and spiritual connections that bind you to the world and your partner. The retreats offered by the Wagners are held in a family-owned ecolodge in the tropical setting of Bocas del Toro, Panama and include excursions in the surrounding islands, workshops and relaxation/couple time.
It’s all inclusive…so you don’t have to think about a thing, except relaxing and connecting.
Here's what is included
- Airport transfer to and from los Secretos
- Healthy refreshments on arrival
- A welcome goodie-bag for all couples
- Accommodation at Los Secretos Guest House, private Bedroom with hot shower and terrace
- Meals and refreshments
- A pool, ping pong table, paddle boards and kayaks for use.
- Orgainzed excursions and workshops
Burton and Emma Wagner are both holistic practitioners that have over 25 years of experience in transformational work, both individually and as a couple. They are experts in connecting Body, Mind and Soul.
Emma is passionate and impulsive and Burton is a perfectionist and zen adept. They both agree that communication, setting goals together, spending quality time and creating memories are the best ways to happily grow old together. They have been married for 15 years, have 2 children and work together in their Health Center in San Clemente. They understand what it takes to fall in love again and are excited to share their insights with you.
Xavier & Dorothée Richard and Ghislaine Mazurier are mother and son French ex-pats that have opened Los Secretos Guesthouse 3 years ago. Ghislaine ran a Michelin Guide rated bed and breakfast in France for 10 years before moving to Panama to join her son in opening Los Secretos. She brings her talent and expertise of running a chic b&b to Panama. Xavier is a bit of a world traveler and has experience ranging from owning and operating a restaurant in Madagascar to surfing in Bali while supporting himself by playing poker.
Xavier will be preparing home made French and local cuisine for your enjoyment.
Los Secretos GuestHouse is magical on it’s own.
Check out their Booking.com page, they are rated 9.6, look at the reviews!
Los Secretos Guest House is located on Isla Bastimiento on the Caribbean sea in the northern part of Panama. There are 2 interesting things about Isla Bastimento: no venomous snakes and a small well-known red frog.
There is a pond nearby where a couple of crocodiles live and when they had babies last winter, it was so cute! Even the dogs — there are 2 at the guesthouse — know not to get too close to the pond. But having a natural source of water is very interesting when you live off grid.
The 2 dogs love paddle boarding and kayaking but don’t worry, you don’t have to take them along. They will love showing you their jungle and opening a coconut for you.
2 cats are also part of the family, keeping the house free of snakes and rodents.
Sloths, parrots, dolphins, starfish and other beautiful creatures from the sea and from the land come to visit us on a regular basis.
You need to be fit to come to Los Secretos as there are stairs to climb from the water to the house.
Join us for this intimate retreat for couples
Secure your place now $4,997 USD per couple
Prices include all booking fees and service taxes. Please refer to our Bookings Terms and Conditions for further details.
*The package excludes flights and travel insurance.
March 28 – April 2, 2018
Book by November 1st and receive our “Early Bird” special discount of $1000
Guest Arrival & Check In
- Airport transfers are included – we come pick you up in Bocas del Toro and take you by boat to Los Secretos GuestHouse
- Refreshment & Goodie-bag on arrival included in the package
- Settle in, relax. Kayak, SUP, fishing or a jungle walk are also an option.
- Introduction and Intention setting time
Day 2, 3 and 4
- Yoga on the deck
- Relax next to the pool, go Kayaking, SUP, fishing or a jungle walk while 1 Couple has their private session with Emma and Burton – Balancing your body and synchronizing your energy. It’s your opportunity to open up to new ways of thriving in your partnership.
Midday: 11-4 pm
- Let’s go out and explore the area. By boat we will explore the jungle, the islands and the bay around Los Secretos.
- Lunch and Snacks are included
- Workshop will be offered at the different locations
- Back to the guesthouse,
- Relax next to the pool, go Kayaking, SUP, fishing or a jungle walk while 1 Couple has their private session with Emma and Burton.
- Dinner by French Chef Xavier Richard
- Evening couple activity
- Yoga on the deck
- Boat ride back to Bocas del Toro