Pain relief is just one of the many benefits care provides for our practice members.
Some of the many benefits you have the potential to receive include:
- an enhanced physical well-being,
- a greater ability to handle stress,
- increased desire and ability to live healthier,
- your mind and emotions harmonize,
- an increased quality of life,
- life becomes more fun!
Benefits of Care – 76% of respondents in a study on NSA conducted through the University of Irvine reported improvements in all of these categories
- Increase in exercise and motivation to exercise
- Reduction of pain; more flexibility in spine
- Fewer colds and flu; more energy
- Less fatigue; fewer headaches
- Decrease in prescription medicine usage
- Fewer concerns about small things
- Greater mental clarity & ability to stay on-task
- Ability to get more done
- Greater ability to adapt to change
- Less stress relative to: emotional well-being, health, work, family, coping with daily challenges
- More life enjoyment
- Increase in positive feelings about self
- Less depression, moodiness, angry outbursts
- More confidence in dealing with adversity
- Feeling open when relating with others
- More experience of relaxation and well-being
- More openness to inner guidance
- More positive feelings about self
- More compassion for self and others
- Increase in meditation & prayer
99% of the participants in this study wished to continue Network Care
Research, in conjunction with noted neurobiologists, at the Medical College at the University of California, Irvine studied almost 3,000 people receiving Network care across the USA, Australia, Canada and Puerto Rico. The study found that Network Care is associated with statistically significant improvement in people’s Health Related Quality of Life. People report sweeping, across the board positive outcomes relative to their: Physical Well-Being, Stress Levels, Emotional and Psychological Well-Being, Life Enjoyment, Lifestyle Changes and Overall Quality of Life. Notable self-reported life improvements from individuals who participated in this monumental research study.
Spinal Vitality offers the above with a unique chiropractic approach that uses gentle touches resulting in easy, pain-free movements created by your own body.